Clone Tools
  • last updated a few minutes ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
JBIDE-24589 - Remove hibernate.itests from integration-tests repository (#1847)

Signed-off-by: Pavol Srna <psrna@redhat.com>

  1. … 406 more files in changeset.
JBIDE-23959 bump to 4.4.100-SNAPSHOT in master; also fix broken deps to org.jboss.tools*reddeer plugins

Signed-off-by: nickboldt <nboldt@redhat.com>

  1. … 91 more files in changeset.
Change reddeer deps to version 2 (#1786)

  1. … 42 more files in changeset.
JBIDE-24115 Move integration tests to 4.4.4 (#1782)

Move all versions to 4.4.4-SNAPSHOT

  1. … 91 more files in changeset.
Hibernate.reddeer cleanup & use parametrized tests (#1759)

  1. … 299 more files in changeset.
Hibernate.reddeer cleanup & use parametrized tests (#1758)

  1. … 299 more files in changeset.
Remove reddeer plugins (jsf,maven,central). Have been moved to component repositories. (#1741)

  1. … 79 more files in changeset.
JBIDE-23762 - Removes common.reddeer. Has been moved to jbosstools-base. (#1731)

  1. … 27 more files in changeset.
Move to 4.4.3. (#1722)

Versions of all poms changed from 4.4.2 to 4.4.3.

Bundle-Version of all plugins changed.

  1. … 123 more files in changeset.
Update RedDeer dependencies in manifest.mf files of integration tests plugins and tests (#1709)

Replacing of multiple Reddeer package in required-bundle with unified package org.jboss.redder.go

Restriction of the range of used version to 1.2.0 included up to 2.0.0 excluded

  1. … 56 more files in changeset.
Move to 4.4.2.AM1-SNAPSHOT and upversion plugins (#1606)

In addition, I also changed all test manifests

to include ranges for .reddeer plugins: [4.4.2,4.5.0)

I used this command:

find . -iname MANIFEST.MF -ipath '*/META-INF/M*'|xargs perl -pi -e 's/\[4.4.1,4.5.0\)/[4.4.2,4.5.0)/'

  1. … 115 more files in changeset.
Add test if keywords in generated code are escaped (#1586)

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
Add profile for checking hibernate PRs (#1549)

  1. … 13 more files in changeset.
JBIDE-22556 Move to 4.4.1.Alpha1 and upversion plugins (#1532)

In addition, I also changed all test manifests

to include ranges for .reddeer plugins: [4.4.1,4.5.0)

  1. … 113 more files in changeset.
Remove hibernate jars and update tests (#1517)

  1. … 130 more files in changeset.
Tests for Hibernate 5

  1. … 137 more files in changeset.
Tests for Hibernate 5

  1. … 137 more files in changeset.
Internal sakila support added into hibernate ui tests

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
Sakila support API added into hibernate ui tests

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
Update version to 4.3.1-SNAPSHOT

Because parent pom is now set to 4.3.1.Beta1,

this means that our plugins will have the version of

4.3.0.Beta1 (the qualifier is inherited) and that is lower

than 4.3.0.Final, so older dependencies will be prefered which is

wrong.

  1. … 107 more files in changeset.
Versions fixed in Hibernate and Freemarker tests and API manifests

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
Versions fixed in Hibernate and Freemarker tests and API manifests

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
Update version to 4.4.0-SNAPSHOT

  1. … 107 more files in changeset.
Project Facets Page replaced by RedDeer implementation

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
Fixed imports and changes affected by RedDeer refactoring

  1. … 382 more files in changeset.
Error Log RedDeer SyncInterceptor implemented for usage in hibernate ui tests

  1. … 6 more files in changeset.
Manifest updated to fix compilation issues caused by upstream changes in RedDeer

Initial version of hibernate mapping diagram tests for non-mavenized Eclipse projects added

  1. … 8 more files in changeset.
Hibernate tests cleanup and minor refactoring

  1. … 12 more files in changeset.
Hibernate code generation configuration test implemented

  1. … 24 more files in changeset.