RichFacesQA

Clone Tools
  • last updated a few minutes ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
More fixes for WebDriver and TestProgressBarAjax

Merge branch '4.2.x_portal' of github.com:richfaces/qa into 4.2.x_portal

Modified JQuery locators to be more precise

I've removed every first and lass CSS locators and replaced them with a eq expression. There is a hidden form on every page which is performing portal navigation and these locators were causing some tests to fail (which is obvious because expression last always filled field in navigation hidden form).

Navigation modifications for Selenium

Those modifications applies to both WebDriver and Selenium server. There is no need for overriding getSampleLabel method now, so I've removed it from all involved classes.

  1. … 8 more files in changeset.
Improved navigation for WebDriver

Improved navigation for WebDriver

Changed version of Arquillian-Graphene

Changed version of Arquillian-Graphene

Added enhanced navigation for WebDriver

Added enhanced navigation for WebDriver

removed commented code

removed commented code

Fixed locator for inputs

Fixed locator for inputs

Fix for portal link

Fix for portal link

metamer: progressBar: test fix

Conflicts:

metamer/ftest/src/test/java/org/richfaces/tests/metamer/ftest/richProgressBar/TestProgressBarAjax.java

metamer: progressBar: test fix

Conflicts:

metamer/ftest/src/test/java/org/richfaces/tests/metamer/ftest/richProgressBar/TestProgressBarAjax.java

metamer: progressBar: test fix

Conflicts:

metamer/ftest/src/test/java/org/richfaces/tests/metamer/ftest/richProgressBar/TestProgressBarAjax.java

metamer: progressBar: test fix

Conflicts:

metamer/ftest/src/test/java/org/richfaces/tests/metamer/ftest/richProgressBar/TestProgressBarAjax.java

Change import for FindBy in DynamicTabsPage back

After merge last changes from upstream get compilation error fixed few commits earlier. Since dependency is on SNAPSHOT, don't investigate too much and just fix compilation error

Fix of package name and locator for jQuery test.

Package name was changed because Selenium is case sensitive and it tried to find link which contains jquery string (which is extracted from the package name after the last dot)

Fix of a4jButton, TestSkinChange and TestPushJms test cases

Fixed JQuery locator for a4jButton, changed test for skinChange and exluced TestPushJms because demo for this test is currently not working in Portlet environment.

Fix of a4jButton, TestSkinChange and TestPushJms test cases

Fixed JQuery locator for a4jButton, changed test for skinChange and exluced TestPushJms because demo for this test is currently not working in Portlet environment.

Fix of locators for TestLists

Change FindBy import after moved into different package

Fix compilation problem: add missing apache-lang dep for page-fragments

Fix compilation problem: add missing apache-lang dep for page-fragments

Conflicts:

pom.xml

Fix metamer/portlet version of parent pom.xml

Set metamer-portlet version to 3.1.1.Final