Prabhat Jha

correct case in richfaces version
some more features for rich:column
adding intial work for Rich Column
[PBR-196] updating xml schema location to portlet 2.0
added richfaces-ui-output in dependency - got the src building
adding -impl dependency because post 3.3.3 release, this needs to be set
updating release script to match with tag
path to libs made relative
backing up
use parameterized suiteXml for testng
adding separate config for different parsers so that we can run them separately in hudson
temporarily disabling all parser tests until we have tests passing with one set
temporarily disabling all parser tests until we have tests passing with one set
archetype for richfaces and facelet project
    • -0
    • +26
    /branches/community/3.3.X/archetypes/richfaces-facelets/pom.xml
  1. … 19 more files in changeset.
adding eclipse setup
import of demo selenium tests from internal svn repo
  1. … 309 more files in changeset.
functional test for demo app
accidentally added target folder
  1. … 91 more files in changeset.
common selenium stuff that we will be using for all functional tests
  1. … 121 more files in changeset.
fix some cms
wrong directory name
update jboss-service.xml for content path
fixed jBPM parts
more JBpm to jBPM
[JBEPP-105] Use Martin's suggeston
oops..
  1. … 75 more files in changeset.
html for release notes
  1. … 78 more files in changeset.
put all output in one place
adding pdf
renamed a bit